Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Debutante

Welcome!!!

Today marks my debut as a blogger, let’s see where this goes. I think the hardest part of starting a blog is figuring what to call your little corner of the blogger universe! I came to the crashing realization that any title I could think of was already claimed.

Anywhoo…I thought I’d start by introducing myself:  I am a Vancouverite living in Grand Cayman with my dearest hubby and little bubbers.

This blog is to share my love of food, tips and “war stories” of being a newbie mom (hopefully other parents can relate) and reconnect my obsession with fashion, style, shopping…basically all things fabulous!

I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Best day ever- when you fulfil your dreams!
    Way to go friend, war-story fellow and newbie mum, like me! You started on 17.10.12. Anxiously awaiting the next topic! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, this blog is cute!! I feel like mine sucks now :( awww, little coco puff xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete